The National FFA Alumni is in the process of transitioning the alumni membership to a new onine format as part of the Agricultural Career Network (ACN) which will be released Sept. 2011. They have already taken feedback received from state alumni leaders and shared that info with the developers on what they would like the system to be able to do on the local, state and national levels. They are now to the point of needing to pull together a committee to start reviewing the product developments. I will be serving on the committee to review the program but they are also in need of some local membership coordinators who update their local roster to serve on the committee. So, if you would like to review the new program then send me your name, affiliate and email address so that National FFA Alumni can contact you. They only have two spots open so they will select the two to serve on the committee. I have to submit names by April 6 so let me know soon. The committee member requirements are listed below and individuals will serve on the committee for the next 5 months.

Committee Member Requirements:
         Participate in periodic webinars (will need the ability to access a computer and phone line) to discuss changes/additions with the committee
         Timely response to requests to review the materials sent to you
         An understanding of membership collection and processing at local and/or state Alumni level
         An understanding of Alumni operations at the local and/or state level
         Willingness to assist with securing buy in from stakeholders in your state, region or at specific events (ADC, Alumni conferences, convention, etc.)
         Willingness to assist in training others to use the system if called upon by national staff
         Willingness to obtain feedback from stakeholders within your state/affiliate as needed or if called upon by national staff

Thanks,

Joy

Joy Carter Photography & Design
4101 London Lane