Teachers

The lifeblood of the FFA is the local chapter; and the driving force behind most successful chapters is a set of strong chapter officers. In Georgia we are fortunate to have the resources to recognize some outstanding chapter officers by naming a state winner in the chapter Reporter, Secretary, and Treasurer awards. The Area winners from each were scored to determine three State Finalists. All three State Finalists, along with one advisor each, will go on stage at the Convention. Results will be announced live during the 4th Convention Session at 2:30 p.m. on Friday, April 29.

Congratulations to the State Finalists in the Reporter, Secretary and Treasurer award books. The finalists are listed in alphabetical order.

Reporter Award

Cherish Beasley (Treutlen County)

Andrea Newton (Fannin County)

Olivia Minish (Madison County Freshman Academy)

Secretary Award

Ashley Dunnigan (Early County)

Elizabeth Major (LaGrange)

LeAnna Miller (Southeast Bulloch)

Treasurer Award

Jacob Bird (Southeast Bulloch)

Taylor Greene (Hahira Middle)

Amanda Murphy (East Jackson)

If you have questions about these award books, please feel free to give me a call.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association