As part of the 83rd Georgia FFA Convention, we will recognize local chapters who did a great job of celebrating National FFA Week. The awards for National FFA Week Observance will be given as part of the 4th Convention Session at 2:30 p.m. on Friday, April 29. The six Area winners in FFA Week Observance will each go across stage to be recognized. From the six Area winners, a state winner and state runner-up will be named.

Congratulations to the six Area winners in the National FFA Week Observance award category.

Area 1 - Fannin County
Area 2 - Oconee Middle
Area 3 - LaGrange
Area 4 - Treutlen County
Area 5 - Bainbridge Middle
Area 6 - Jeff Davis Middle

If you have questions about these awards, don't hesitate to give me a call.
Ben

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association