As part of the 83rd Georgia FFA Convention, we will recognize local chapters who did a great job of celebrating National FFA Week. The awards for National FFA Week Observance will be given as part of the 4th Convention Session at 2:30 p.m. on Friday, April 29. The six Area winners in FFA Week Observance will each go across stage to be recognized. From the six Area winners, a state winner and state runner-up will be named.

Congratulations to the six Area winners in the National FFA Week Observance award category.

Area 1 – Fannin County

Area 2 – Oconee Middle

Area 3 – LaGrange

Area 4 – Treutlen County

Area 5 – Bainbridge Middle

Area 6 – Jeff Davis Middle

If you have questions about these awards, don’t hesitate to give me a call.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association