Congratulations!!!  We are almost to the end of another busy school year!

*Registration is now open for the 2011 Area I & II Awards Banquets!*

This is an opportunity to recognize winners in the 2010-2011 School year in
each Area.  The technical specialty awards will also be presented at each
Area Awards Banquet.  Please complete the online registration
form<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?formkey=dEs3N0dGS2g5YWNpcllZLUN5Wi1RVHc6MA#gid=0>
by
Monday, May 2, 2011 if you plan to attend the banquet in your area.  This
year we are charging a flat fee of $15.00 per person to cover the cost of
the banquet.  You will be asked to give a total head count when you register
online.  Please be prepared to pay for this number when you attend the
banquet; or, if possible, please send in your checks to the region office.

*Area I - Chattahoochee Technical College - Appalachian Campus, Tuesday, May
10, 2011 at 6:00 p.m.  *
***                 (100 Campus Drive, Japser, GA 30143)*
*
Area II - Jefferson Civic Center,** Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 6:00 p.m.*
***                  **(65 Kissam Street, Jefferson, GA  30549)*

We will also hold Area Officer elections at each Area Banquets.  More
information will follow from Mr. Mitchell to the Advisor's of each of those
candidates.  Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding
either of the Area Banquets.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher