Area I Teachers,

Below are directions to Woodland High School. I look forward to seeing all
of you this afternoon.

Thanks, Stan

Mr. Mitchell

Address 800 Old Alabama Road Cartersville Georgia 30120

Directions to Woodland

I-75 to exit 283 toward Emerson( a right turn if driving south on I-75 and
left turn if driving north). After you pass under Hwy 41 approximately 1/2
mile, make a slight left turn onto Old Alabama road. Go through two stop
signs and come to a traffic light, turn left. Woodland will be approximately
4 miles on the right.

When you arrive at the school make a right turn at the four way stop on
campus. The meeting will be in the performing arts center on the right (the
building is seperate from the main campus building).

Tyrone Casteel

Woodland High School

Agriculture Education/FFA

--