Congratulations to all of the teams representing Area 1 in the Forestry CDE
held at Taylor Farm on Wednesday, April 13. Special thanks to Taylor Farm
for hosting us again this year and thanks to all of the Georgia Forestry
Commission personnel as well as Mr. Bill Lott, Mr. Jimmie Mock and Mr. Stan
Mitchell for their help in conducting the event. The rosters have been
checked and the results are official. The top three teams will represent
Area 1 at the State Forestry CDE in Swainsboro on May 4, 2011. Mr. John
Allen Bailey will contact each team with further information.

1st Place - Gilmer County
2nd Place - Dawson County
3rd Place Heritage High School

A complete summary of the individual scores is attached. If I can help in
any way as you prepare for the state CDE please let me know.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher