The middle school record book is a great way to encourage students to
keep good records on their SAE projects and is without question one of
the greatest things we can teach our FFA members. Since high school
chapters are given the opportunity for proficiency awards, state and
national degrees, this is even more important to recognize the work of
middle school students in the FFA. I would like to express appreciation to
each teacher and student that submitted a middle school record book this
year.  The results are finally in and I am proud to announce the following:

*AREA ONE* - Middle School Record Book Winner is *Makayla Homes from
the Sonoraville Middle FFA Chapter.  *

*AREA TWO* - Middle School Record Book Winner is *Chloe Thomason from
the Franklin Co. Middle FFA Chapter.*

Each student who submitted a record book with and received a score of 40
points or more will be recognized and receive a (gold, silver or bronze
medal) at each Area Banquet.  Please contact the North Region Office with
questions.  Have a great weekend!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher