From: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Subject: Area I & Area II Awards Banquet Registration Now Open
To: Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>, Sidney Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Mitchell,

I updated the google docs registration form we sent out last year along with
the e-mail we sent out.  I couldn't rememberfor  the exact name / location
of the Area I location.  Please look over the registration form & this
e-mail and let me know any corrections.  I've had teachers asking for this
information, so we probably need to send out asap.  Thanks.

Congratulations!!!  We are almost to the end of another busy school year!

*Registration is now open for the 2011 Area I & II Awards Banquets!*

This is an opportunity to recognize winners in the 2009-2010 School year in
each Area.  The technical specialty awards will also be presented at each
Area Awards Banquet.  Please complete the online registration
form<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?formkey=dEs3N0dGS2g5YWNpcllZLUN5Wi1RVHc6MA#gid=0>
by
Monday, May 2, 2011 if you plan to attend the banquet in your area.  This
year we are charging a flat fee of $15.00 per person to cover the cost of
the banquet.  You will be asked to give a total head count when you register
online.  Please be prepared to pay for this number when you attend the
banquet; or, if possible, please send in your checks to the region office.

*Area I - Appalachian Mountain Club, Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 6:00 p.m.
Area II - Jefferson Civic Center,** Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 6:00 p.m.*

We will also hold Area Officer elections at each Area Banquets.  More
information will follow from Mr. Mitchell to the Advisor's of each of those
candidates.  Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding
either of the Area Banquets.

Online Registration Form:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?formkey=dEs3N0dGS2g5YWNpcllZLUN5Wi1RVHc6MA#gid=0

Christa Steinkamp