There have been a few classes added to the CTAERN.org website.

In order to see the classes that have recently been added:

1 - Go to ctaern.org.
2 - Log in (using 1st three letters of your last name & last 4 digits of your SS#).
2 - Click on Workshop Catalog (New Starting Jan 10, 2011). (on the top left side of your screen).
3 - Then click on Workshop Categories (on the right top of your screen).
4 - Click on Agriculture.

Then you should see a list of current classes for this summer.  I've tried to past them into this e-mail.

Industry Certification (CTAERN 3232 - Agriculture Industry Standards)- you can sign up for this class / PLU if you plan to get your industry certification before the end of this school year (Jun 30, 2011).  There are specific dates / times listed on there, but you don't actually need to attend those class times.  Your industry certification committee visit will serve as the hours / times for the PLU.

FFA Camp - See Class 3234 - You can now earn PLU's for attending Summer Camp.

Ag Mechanics  - there are currently two ag mechanics classes available.

Animal Science - I have a class on Beef Cattle SAE's that I'm working on & should be up soon.

CTAERN3217 Young Farmer Teachers Industry and Technical Skills Training 6018 6/6/2011

CTAERN3230 Ag Mechanics Leadership Construction20 45/30/2011

CTAERN3232 Agriculture Industry Standards (Industry Certification)20 2 5/23/2011

CTAERN3233 Technical Update on Agricultural Electrification20 36/27/2011

CTAERN3234 FFA Camp Teacher Workshop100 26/27/2011

Please call or e-mail if you have questions.  Happy Hump Day!

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher