I am attaching a list of students / chapters we will recognize at the upcoming Area Banquets.  Please check this list for students from your chapter.  There are separate tabs for Area I & Area II.  Please check the bottom of the spreadsheet for each area.

There is still time to register for the area banquets.  Please see information on the e-mail below for registration.  Thank you!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 3:34 PM
Subject: Area I & Area II Awards Banquet Registration Now Open
To: Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Teri Hamlin <[log in to unmask]>, Sidney Bell <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Mitchell,

I updated the google docs registration form we sent out last year along with the e-mail we sent out.  I couldn't rememberfor  the exact name / location of the Area I location.  Please look over the registration form & this e-mail and let me know any corrections.  I've had teachers asking for this information, so we probably need to send out asap.  Thanks.

Congratulations!!!  We are almost to the end of another busy school year!

Registration is now open for the 2011 Area I & II Awards Banquets!

This is an opportunity to recognize winners in the 2009-2010 School year in each Area.  The technical specialty awards will also be presented at each Area Awards Banquet.  Please complete the online registration form by Monday, May 2, 2011 if you plan to attend the banquet in your area.  This year we are charging a flat fee of $15.00 per person to cover the cost of the banquet.  You will be asked to give a total head count when you register online.  Please be prepared to pay for this number when you attend the banquet; or, if possible, please send in your checks to the region office.

Area I - Appalachian Mountain Club, Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 6:00 p.m.
Area II - Jefferson Civic Center,
 Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 6:00 p.m.

We will also hold Area Officer elections at each Area Banquets.  More information will follow from Mr. Mitchell to the Advisor's of each of those candidates.  Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding either of the Area Banquets.

Online Registration Form:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?formkey=dEs3N0dGS2g5YWNpcllZLUN5Wi1RVHc6MA#gid=0

Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher