I am resending the email with information regarding the Area Teachers Meetings for next week. Hope to see you all there!

Stan

Teachers,

Here is the information on the teachers meetings scheduled for April 12th and 14th. I hope that you can all make plans to attend. As was the case last year, you will not need to bring students to elect Area Officers. We will be electing Area Officers at our respective Spring banquets. The applications for those Area Officer teams are due on May 1st. We will be collecting can tabs as well as item donations for the Blue Star Mothers Project. The Blue Star Project is being conducted by the Area II Officer team but we will welcome any Area I chapters that would like to participate.  Information about this project is attached again for your convenience. Please encourage your students to donate to this worthwhile cause. The locations, dates, and times of our meetings are as follows:

Area II
April 12th at Madison County Freshman Academy
Start time 5:00 pm

Area I
April 14th at Woodland High School (Bartow County)
Start time 5:00 pm

As always, thank you all for the time and effort you have put into providing quality experiences for your students. I have the utmost respect for the jobs you do and the lives you touch. I would enjoy the opportunity to help in any way I can.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator