I hate to jump in on an already hectic week but I want to make a few quick reminders to head off any problems for next week:

1.  The due date for area officer applications was sent out as May 1st. Since this is on Sunday, Monday will be fine to send applications to the Region Office. Please make sure your application is postmarked by this date to avoid having your candidate disqualified.

2.  Please also be sure to fill out your online POW before you head to convention.

Be safe in your travel and show your kids a great time at convention.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Coordinator