We had 8 teams compete at the Area VI Forestry Field Day on April 21, 2011. A special thanks to our sponsor Plum Creek, the Plum Creek staff, Georgia Forestry Commission, Georgia Pacific, and DNR for facilitating the event.

The top three teams will be representing Area VI at the State Forestry Field Day in Swainsboro on May 4, 2011.

Top Three Teams Are:

First Place - Echols County High / Advisor: Hank Majeski

Second Place - Brantley County High / Advisor: Richard Gill

Third Place - Ware County High / Advisor: Danny Bartlett

**Tally Sheets and keys are posted on my portal.

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher