Hi everyone!

Greetings from International Student Life.

A quick reminder that ISL will be hosting our last Coffee Hour of the semester on Friday, April 29, 2011 from 11:30 am 1:30 pm in the Memorial Hall Ballroom.

We will be recognizing our two graduating GAs and would love to have you with us to celebrate.

Take care and we hope to see you at Coffee Hour!  Good luck and best wishes for the end of the semester / your finals!!!

: )

Leigh Poole & the ISL Staff

**************************************
International Student Life
University of Georgia
210 Memorial Hall
Athens, Georgia 30602-3108  USA

Phone:  706-542-5867
Fax:  706-583-0006
Email:  [log in to unmask]

Leigh Poole, Director

Ashley Wichman, Assistant Director

Jackie Minus, Administrative Assistant

Laura Stiltz, Graduate Assistant for Organizations and Non-Resident Taxes

Stacie Walker, Graduate Assistant for Coffee Hour