Now that the dust has settled and we are all finishing up the year I wanted
to ask for some feedback.  First, let me say thank you to all who attended
our awards ceremonies, your participation made it key for the sucess of
these students.  I was really excited about the great turn out for area
officers as well as the great speaches they presented to the delegates.  Now
that you see the direction we are headed, I would like to ask for some input
on how we can make it better.  Please send me your thoughts and concerns.
Thanks for all you do.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education