Teachers,

Please remember that all fall plug, poinsettia, and fern orders are due tomorrow, Friday May 20th. If you need a copy of the order form, it is located under my page of the central region portal.

Thanks, Melissa

From: Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 14:49:16 -0400
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2011 Fall Plug, Poinsettia, and Fern order form

Teachers,

I know everyone is excited that the school year is winding down but it is time to already start planning for next year.  Attached you will find the order form for Fall Plugs, Poinsettias, and Ferns.  Please complete and return no later than Friday May 20, 2011.  You may email orders to me at [log in to unmask] or fax them to me at 478-825-6980.

The estimated delivery week is also located on the order form to help you with your greenhouse planning for next year.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the order.

Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."