I know you are all busy closing up the school year but please remember I need your Fall Plug Orders for annuals, perennials, poinsettias, and ferns by next Friday, May 20th.  I emailed out the order form last week but if you need another copy, you can find it on my page of the portal at www.centralregionaged.org

You may email orders to me at [log in to unmask] or fax to 478-825-6980

List of schools that have sent in their order
Area 3 - Pike Co Middle, Henry Co, Houston Co, Jones Co, Bonaire Middle, Fullington Academy, Pike Co High, Eagles Landing, Perry Middle, Bleckley Co, and Ola

Area 4 - Harlem, Burke Co Middle, East Laurens, and Treutlen

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."