I know you are all busy closing up the school year but please remember I need your Fall Plug Orders for annuals, perennials, poinsettias, and ferns TODAY, Friday, May 20th.  If you need another copy of the order form, you can find it on my page of the portal at www.centralregionaged.org

You may email orders to me at [log in to unmask] or fax to 478-825-6980

List of schools that have sent in their order
Area 3 - Bleckley Co, Bonaire Middle, Crawford, Dodge, Dutchtown, Eagles Landing, Fullington Academy, Harris, Henry Co, Houston Co, Jones Co, Locust Grove, Mary Persons, Northeast, Northside, Ola, Pike Co Middle,  Pike Co High,  Perry Middle, Perry High, Putnam, Schley, Spalding, Stockbridge, and Troup

Area 4 - Burke Co Middle, Burke Co High, Claxton, Dublin, East Laurens, Glascock, Harlem, Hephzibah, Johnson, Metter, Portal, S Effingham Middle, S Effingham High, Swainsboro, Treutlen, West Laurens and Wheeler

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."