Teachers,

Below is a list of school that have sent in their fall plug, poinsettia, and fern orders for the 2011-2012 school year.  Please check and make sure your name is on the list if you plan to order plants.  If you do not see your name, please let me know ASAP so we can get your plants ordered.  Thanks!

List of schools that have sent in their order
Area 3 - Bleckley Co, Bonaire Middle, Crawford, Dodge, Dutchtown, Eagles Landing, Fullington Academy, Harris, Henry Co, Houston Co, Jones Co, LaGrange, Locust Grove, Mary Persons, Marion, Northeast, Northside, Ola, Peach, Pike Co Middle,  Pike Co High,  Perry Middle, Perry High, Putnam, Schley, Spalding, Stockbridge, Troup, Union Grove, Woodland

Area 4 - Burke Co Middle, Burke Co High, Claxton, Cross Creek, Dublin, East Laurens, ECI, Effingham High, Evans, Glascock, Harlem, Hephzibah, Johnson, Metter, Portal, S Effingham Middle, S Effingham High, Swainsboro, Treutlen, West Laurens and Wheeler

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."