Teachers,

Now that the dust has settled and we are all finishing up the year I wanted to ask for some feedback.  First, let me say thank you to all who attended our awards ceremonies, your participation made it key for the sucess of these students.  I was really excited about the great turn out for area officers as well as the great speaches they presented to the delegates.  Now that you see the direction we are headed, I would like to ask for some input on how we can make it better.  Please send me your thoughts and concerns.  Thanks for all you do.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education