Teachers,

I know everyone is excited that the school year is winding down but it is time to already start planning for next year.  Attached you will find the order form for Fall Plugs, Poinsettias, and Ferns.  Please complete and return no later than Friday May 20, 2011.  You may email orders to me at [log in to unmask] or fax them to me at 478-825-6980.

The estimated delivery week is also located on the order form to help you with your greenhouse planning for next year.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the order.

Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

"The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary."