This is just a final reminder that the State FFA Forestry CDE will be held
Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at the Swainsboro/Emanuel County Recreation
Department starting with registration at 9:30 am.  We will begin the actual
cde promptly at 10:00 am.  As always, there will be a practice tree on site
along with 100' marked off and due north.  I will also set up 4 or 5 more
trees at the Southeastern Tech parking lot(southwest corner) to practice the
8" top measurement.  Please do not enter any other area where trees are
flagged or poles are set before the cde.  If you or any of your team members
are found in them, the team will be disqualified.  If you have any
questions, please contact me.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher