If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGF4NlhGN0J3SmRsYWtMSThFTnVQZ1E6MQ

GVATA Golf Tournament Registration

The 2011 GVATA Golf Tournament will be held on Friday June 10th beginning
at 10am. The Woods Golf Course in Cochran, GA will host the tournament.
Teams will consist of four players and the entry fee of $200 can be mailed
to: Kevin Jump 171 Jeanne Drive Cochran, GA 31014 Please make checks
payable to GVATA. Hole Sponsors are $50. I need Hole Sponsor information by
Wednesday June 8th. I encourage each teacher to collect at least one hole
sponsor.

Teacher Name *

Email *

Phone *