---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Crown, Sherry <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, May 19, 2011 at 8:54 AM
Subject: Flemish Giants
To: Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>

 I am looking for a female lt gray Flemish giant rabbit to breed rabbits.
If you know anyone reputable that I can contact to get one, please let me
know or give them my info.

Thanks,

Sherry Crown

Union Grove High School

Agricultural Science

FFA Advisor

Cell 404-934-9175

Disclaimer For Henry County Schools

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may
retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please
contact the sender and delete the
material from all computers."

This original email was sent to the internet for delivery at 19 May
2011 17:54:19 +0500

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher