This is just a final reminder that the State FFA Forestry CDE will be held Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at the Swainsboro/Emanuel County Recreation Department starting with registration at 9:30 am.  We will begin the actual cde promptly at 10:00 am.  As always, there will be a practice tree on site along with 100' marked off and due north.  I will also set up 4 or 5 more trees at the Southeastern Tech parking lot(southwest corner) to practice the 8" top measurement.  Please do not enter any other area where trees are flagged or poles are set before the cde.  If you or any of your team members are found in them, the team will be disqualified.  If you have any questions, please contact me.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher