The agriculture teacher position is now posted for Pike County Middle School on Teach Georgia.  I cannot brag about this position enough – I consider it the perfect job in the perfect school with the perfect students so I hope someone falls in love as I have!  Cliff has accepted a job at Vogel State Park and I am tentatively planning to stay at home for a few years.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Pike County or the position.

Thanks,

Abby S. Tippens

Agriculture Teacher/FFA Advisor

Pike County Middle School

406 Hughley Road

Zebulon, GA 30295

s) 770-567-3353

c)706-540-9498

This message is intended only for the specified recipients. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. This communication represents the originator's personal views, which may not reflect those of Pike County Schools. The sender believes that this E-Mail and any attachments do not contain a virus, worm, trojan, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and other defects. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the Technology Department, Pike County Schools, 7454 US Hwy 19 South, Zebulon, GA 30295. E-mail: [log in to unmask]   ­­