https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGF4NlhGN0J3SmRsYWtMSThFTnVQZ1E6MQ

GVATA Golf Tournament Registration

The 2011 GVATA Golf Tournament will be held on Friday June 10th beginning at 10am. The Woods Golf Course in Cochran, GA will host the tournament. Teams will consist of four players and the entry fee of $200 can be mailed to: Kevin Jump 171 Jeanne Drive Cochran, GA 31014 Please make checks payable to GVATA. Hole Sponsors are $50. I need Hole Sponsor information by Wednesday June 8th. I encourage each teacher to collect at least one hole sponsor.