*Area I Banquet Reminders*
We look forward to the Area I Banquet tonight and recognizing your hard work
for this school year!  We will begin the Area I Banquet at 6:00 p.m. at the
Chattahoochee Technical College - Appalachian Campus.  (see below for
address & link for driving directions).

*Certificates*
Please remember that I have only printed certificates for the Chapters who
requested them & registered for the Area I Banquet.  I am including a copy
of the chapters who registered for Area I.  Please remember that you are
responsible for payment for the banquet at registration for the number you
registered for at banquet tonight.

*Directions*
Address:  100 Campus Drive, Jasper, GA  30143

If you click on this link & there is a link for Driving Directions.

http://www.chattahoocheetech.edu/current/campuslocations/

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher