*Area I Banquet Reminders*
We look forward to the Area II Banquet tonight and recognizing your hard
work for this school year!  We will begin the Area II Banquet at 6:00 p.m.
at the *Jefferson Civic Center in Jefferson, GA.*  (see below for address).

*Certificates*
Please remember that I have only printed certificates for the Chapters who
requested them & registered for the Area II Banquet.  I am including a copy
of the chapters who registered for Area II.  Please remember that you are
responsible for payment for the banquet at registration for the number you
registered for at banquet tonight.

*Address:*
65 Kissam Street
Jefferson, GA 30549-1067