Area I Banquet Reminders
We look forward to the Area I Banquet tonight and recognizing your hard work for this school year!  We will begin the Area I Banquet at 6:00 p.m. at the Chattahoochee Technical College - Appalachian Campus.  (see below for address & link for driving directions).

Certificates
Please remember that I have only printed certificates for the Chapters who requested them & registered for the Area I Banquet.  I am including a copy of the chapters who registered for Area I.  Please remember that you are responsible for payment for the banquet at registration for the number you registered for at banquet tonight.

Directions
Address:  100 Campus Drive, Jasper, GA  30143

If you click on this link & there is a link for Driving Directions.

http://www.chattahoocheetech.edu/current/campuslocations/

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher