Area I Banquet Reminders
We look forward to the Area II Banquet tonight and recognizing your hard work for this school year!  We will begin the Area IBanquet at 6:00 p.m. at the Jefferson Civic Center in Jefferson, GA.  (see below for address).

Certificates
Please remember that I have only printed certificates for the Chapters who requested them & registered for the Area II Banquet.  I am including a copy of the chapters who registered for Area II.  Please remember that you are responsible for payment for the banquet at registration for the number you registered for at banquet tonight.

Address:
65 Kissam Street
Jefferson, GA 30549-1067
(706) 367-5754