We look forward to seeing all of you at next week's Area banquets. It's always a great thing to come together and recognize those who have excelled in the FFA. The Area V banquet will be held in the ABAC dining hall and the Area VI banquet in the Ware County High School Cafeteria. Both banquets will begin at 6 PM; however, the serving lines will be open starting at 5:30 for those who can come early. This will hopefully allow us to move everyone through the lines and start the program earlier since some of you have a fairly long drive home.

Also, if you were recently named Star Teacher or Teacher of the Year, please let me know. I have the list of everyone who was recognized at Mid-Winter Conference, but some of you may have been awarded this since that time.

We look forward to seeing all of you next week!
Lynn Barber
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794