I have recieved orders from the following schools;
Ferns:

ABAC,Ben Hill Middle, Berrien Middle, Brantley Co. Hi., C.A. Gray Middle, Clinch Co. Hi.,Coffee Middle, Jeff Davis Hi., Lanier Co. Hi., Lee Co. Hi., McIntosh Academy, Pine Grove, Middle, Telfair Co. Hi., Tift Co. Hi., Ware Co. Hi., Wilcox Co. Hi., Worth Co. hi., Worth Co. Middle.

Plugs:
Berrien Middle, Bradwell Institute,Clinch Co. Hi., Coffee Middle, Jeff Davis Hi.,Pine Grove Middle, Telfair Co. Hi., Ware Co. Hi., Wilcox Co. Hi., worth Co. Hi., worth Co. Middle.

Please let me know ASAP if you have sent in an order and not on this list.

Eddie

--
Eddie McKie
Area Teacher