For those of you who have been to our office, you know that we have a long hallway on the lower floor. I have been trying to think of ways to decorate it and I think I have found the perfect answer. We would like to use the walls in the region office to highlight the most important part of our program---the students. I would like to line the walls with photos of students engaged in various aspects of the agricultural education program.

I know that many of you tote cameras around. Often you get that "perfect" photo. Maybe it's a student at a livestock show or at home with an SAE project. It could be of an FFA leadership activity or something in the school ag lab. Please take the time to go through your photographs and send me a copy of any you would like to submit for this. Keep in mind that the pictures would need to be very high resolution so that we can have them enlarged. I would hope that we will get plenty so that we can have a photo wall that will emphasize all parts of our program---Classroom, SAE, and FFA.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know. Thanks for all the hard work you do each day to make those special moments happen for your students! Have a great day

Lynn Barber
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794