*CTAERN 3300 - Beef SAE Development*

*June 27th-29th, Georgia National Fairgrounds, Perry, GA*

*Content Information: *
This workshop is now available for you to register online on CTAERN.org.
Please click the New workshop catalog and then choose agriculture
listings.<https://www.ctaern.org/portal/ProfDevelopment/Workshop_Catalog_Cat.asp?CatID=10&PID=7318>

This training will be held in conjunction with Beef School, so you will be
able to learn hands on skills alongside students & you will be able to help
students apply & practice the skills necessary for showing & working with
beef cattle.

Instructors will include: Mr. Todd & Mrs. Holly Alford, Mr. Shawn Collins,
Mrs. Carole Hicks-Knight, Mr. Kyle Knight, Mr. Billy Moss, Dr. Ronnie Silcox
& Mr. Ryan Talton.

*Lodging / Meals*:
If you need lodging & meals - please contact me.  We will provide lodging &
meals for anyone who is entered in Beef School, but you need to contact or
e-mail me if you are interested in meals & lodging.

Please contact me with questions or more information.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher