Through a grant my school recieved, I got a new SmartBoard this year.  I've
been trying to use it in my classroom, but as we all are faced with, there
doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to plan and design lessons which
use this new technology.

I'm looking for a group of teachers to collaborate with on developing  and
sharing some lessons which use this technology.

If you are interested, please contact me.  I'd like to find a time at Summer
Conference for us to bring our laptops/jumpdrives/external Hardrives
together to share what we all have done already and to explore options on
the best way to collaborate in the future.

Thank You,

Pete Bennett
Jenkins County High