Mr. Barber sent me an email this afternoon that he was having problems
accessing the Georgia Ag Ed web site. I began checking the system. The web
site works fine within our building in Athens but there is no connectivity
outside of our building. I am working to resolve the problem. There appears
to be a routing problem with the servers. I anticipate having the issue
resolved later tonight.

While we work to resolve the problem you can continue to work on your
monthly reports or add items to your portal. To access your Portal and
Monthly Reports go to:  http://www.agedportal.org/adminlogin.php

The web site should be back to normal later tonight or early tomorrow
morning.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

David

--