We still have spaces open in this class - June 27-29, 2011 at the Georgia
National Fairgrounds, Perry, GA.  This will be held in conjunction with Beef
School where you will have the opportunity to work one on one with students
& their beef cattle projects.  You will receive instruction from successful
teachers & producers who are very knowledgeable in supervising Beef Cattle
SAE Projects.

Please sign up today or call me with any questions or concerns.  We have
over 25 students / calves coming to Beef School - this will be a great
opportunity for teachers to learn & be ready for the upcoming school year!

www.ctaern.org

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher