Ag Ed Family,

Please join me in congratulating Dr. Teri Hamlin for an award she recently
received at the Georgia Organics Conference held in Savannah. Dr. Hamlin was
this years recipient of the 2011 Barbara Petit Pollinator Award.

Dr. Hamlin was recognized for her leadership in the Farm to School Program,
her outstanding advocacy for Agriculture Education in Georgia, and for
continuously seeking common ground between the organics movement and
conventional agriculture.

Thank you Dr. Hamlin for your tireless efforts to promote our Ag
Education Programs and congratulations on your well deserved recognition!

Visit the link for the full article:

http://www.georgiaorganics.org/NewsCenter/2011awardwinners.pdf

--
Stan Mitchell