Last Thursday I sent you an email letting you know that the Georgia
Agricultural Education web site was not accessible and that it would be back
up on Friday. The web site became operational again last Friday morning.

I have received a call and an email from a teacher who can not access the
web site. If you are having the same problem please continue reading this
email.

Last Friday we relocated our web site to a server operated by Criderweb. Our
web site in now on a secure server. With this move the physical location of
the web site has changed. Your web browser has files where it stores data
when you visit a web site. When you type in a web address for a web site
that you have previously visited your computer will automatically look for
the site in the same location that it found it the last time that you
visited the site. If you are typing in the address or using your bookmarks
to access www.gaaged.org and can not access the web site then you need to
clear your browser history.

For Internet Explorer click on Tools followed by Internet options. In the
Browsing History section click on Delete. This will clear the Browser
History. Once this is completed you can then type in the web address and
should be able to access the site.

For Firefox click on Tools and then click on Clear Recent History. One this
is complete you should be able to access the site.

If this does not correct the problem for you there is another option. Type
in this address: http://www.agedportal.org/adminlogin.php  Once you are
there look in the top of the left-hand column and click on Ag Ed Home. This
should get you to the new site location and should save the new location in
your browser history.

If you have any problems please let me know.

David

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus