I am pleased to announce our four finalists for the Young Farmer Family of
the Year Outstanding Accomplishment Award. The Ga. Development Authority
judging committee will tour the farms and interview the candidates later
this summer and the 2011 Farm Family of the Year will be announced at the
GYFA State Convention in January.

This year's finalists are:

   - The Kristy and Robert Arnold Family, Wayne County, Advisor Reggie
   Beasley
   - The Michael and Teresa Bruce Family, Franklin County, Advisor Owen
   Thomason
   - The Melvin and Vickie Hudson Family, Dooly County, Advisor Steve McCray
   - The Ashley and Kim Lane Family, Berrien County, Advisor Robert Bodiford

Once again, congratulations to these families and their advisors on this
outstanding accomplishment.

Lynn Barber
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.