David Turner

From: "Tucker, Harry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 16:18:32 -0400
To: David Turner<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Showpigs

Mr Turner,
Could you please post.

We have 11 showpigs available out of Bigstep and Lockdown (Crossroad Genetics). They were born April 15-20. If interested you can call me at 1-229-450-2001.

Thank-you

Harry Tucker
Ben Hill FFA Advisor

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee(s) only, may be confidential, and possibly covered by attorney/client and other privileges. If the reader is not the intended recipient, please, notify sender and delete this message. In addition, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone.