David Turner

From: John Hagin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 23:27:19 +0000
To: [log in to unmask]<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reg. duroc pigs for sale

Mr. Turner, will you please post this message to the ag ed list serve.

Thank you, John Hagin

We have 14 reg. Duroc pigs for sale in Upson county. The pigs were all born in March and should work fine for the Fair show season.  We will have the pigs all together at the Upson-Lee Ag. Center to sort through until they are sold. The sows were artificially inseminated by bores from Teri Shaffer, bores used were Ignition and High Performance.  The pigs will range in price from $75 to $200.  You can contact me by e-mail or call my cell phone.

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

cell: 706-975-8478