From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 10:16 AM
Subject: CTAERN 3206 Tractors Information
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers: Thank you for your interest in *CTAERN3206 - Advancements in
Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Operation, Maintenance and Repair.* I
hope that we have designed a course that will be both challenging and
enjoyable to you as well as useful to your Agriculture Education Program
when you return home.
 The class will meet in *room 133* of the *Agriculture Science Building* on
the *ABAC Campus* located in Tifton, Georgia. (ABAC Map can be found at :
http://www.abac.edu/Menus/AFV.cfm  under visitors

*AGENDA*

*CTAERN3206 Advancements in Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Operation,
Maintenance and Repair*

*Monday 06/20/2011*

1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Lecture-Discussion

3:00 PM - 3:15 PM Break

3:15 PM - 5:00 PM Lab/Hands-On Work

CTAERN3206 Advancements in Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Operation,
Maintenance and Repair

*Tuesday 06/21/2011*

8:00 AM - 10:00 AM Lecture-Discussion

10:00 AM - 10:15 AM Break

10:15 AM - 12:00 PM Lab/Hands-On Work

12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Lunch

1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Lecture-Discussion

3:00 PM - 3:15 PM Break

3:15 PM - 5:00 PM Lab/Hands-On Work

CTAERN3206 Advancements in Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Operation,
Maintenance and Repair

 *Wednesday 06/22/2011*

8:00 AM - 10:00 AM Lecture-Discussion

10:00 AM - 10:15 AM Break

10:15 AM - 12:00 PM Lab/Hands-On Work

12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Lunch

1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Lecture-Discussion

3:00 PM - 3:15 PM Break

3:15 PM - 5:00 PM Lab/Hands-On Work

CTAERN3206 Advancements in Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Operation,
Maintenance and Repair

 *Thursday 06/23/2011*

8:00 AM - 10:00 AM Lecture-Discussion

10:00 AM - 10:15 AM Break

10:15 AM - 12:00 PM Lab/Hands-On Work

12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Lunch

1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Lecture-Discussion

3:00 PM - 3:15 PM Break

3:15 PM - 5:00 PM Lab/Hands-On Work

 *Friday 06/24/2011*

8:00 AM - 10:00 AM Lecture-Discussion
10:00 AM - 11:45 AM Lecture-Discussion
Dress should be casual work clothes, or bring coveralls- we will be doing
labs. You should not need to bring any tools  they will be provided. You
may want to bring a pair of safety glasses/ goggles for labs.

For your information the workshop participants are listed below. Below I
have also attached *a list of accommodations* for your use. A map of Tifton
with locations can be found at:
http://communitylink.com/us/ga/tifton/map/city

 *Tifton, GA Hotels*

Choose dates of your desired stay and Get Rates to display currently
available nightly rates.*

** <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/98515.html>

*Comfort Inn & Suites
Tifton*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/98515.html>
320 South Virginia Ave
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($85.00 - $115.00)
2 Star
This hotel offers the amenities of an upscale hotel at a mid-scale price.
Relax from a long journey in one of the spacious rooms offering 32-inch
televisions, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators ... *Click for More
Info <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/98515.html>*

** <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/123118.html>

*Hilton Garden Inn
Tifton*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/123118.html>
201 Boo Drive
Tifton, GA 31793
Rates Recently Found: ($109.52 - $149.00)
3 Star
The new Hilton Garden Inn Tifton hotel in Tifton Georgia is the newest hotel
in Tifton and is ranked as one of Tifton*s most premier hotels. Stay at our
hotel and experience our southern hospitality a ... *Click for More
Info<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/123118.html>
*

** <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/89906.html>

*Quality Inn Tifton*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/89906.html>
1104 King Rd.
Tifton, GA 31793
Rates Recently Found: ($59.99 - $94.99)
2 Star
Free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms. Free full hot
breakfast with sausage-eggs-grits-waffles and more. Heated pool and hot tub.
Exercise room and business center with on-line compute ... *Click for More
Info <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/89906.html>*

** <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/17050.html>

*Holiday Inn TIFTON-I-75 (EXIT
62)*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/17050.html>
1208 HWY 82 W, PO BOX 1267
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($80.72 - $84.96)
2 Star
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Tifton, Georgia! Known as the 'Friendly City',
Tifton is a community in South Georgia that truly exemplifies southern
hospitality and comfort. Just off I-75 (Exit 62), we ar ... *Click for More
Info <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/17050.html>*

** <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/70982.html>

*Days Inn Tifton*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/70982.html>
1199 Hwy 82 West
Tifton, GA 31793
Rates Recently Found: ($61.59 - $96.99)
2 Star
The Days Inn Tifton is located in the Friendly City, in South Georgia that
truly exemplifies southern hospitality. This Chairmans Award winning hotel
is conveniently located just off Interstate 75 at ... *Click for More
Info<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/70982.html>
*

** <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/20016.html>

*Hampton Inn Tifton*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/20016.html>
720 Hwy. 319 S.
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($78.20 - $78.20)
2 Star
The Hampton Inn Tifton hotel is located in a beautifully landscaped area
along Interstate I-75 southeast of Tifton Georgia and next door to the
Cracker Barrel. Local attractions nearby this Hampton I ... *Click for More
Info <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/20016.html>*

** <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/120467.html>

*Microtel Inn and Suites Tifton I-75 Exit
62*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/120467.html>
196 Virginia Ave. S
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($60.48 - $79.90)
1 Star
The Microtel Inn and Suites Tifton is a comfortable, discount hotel in
Tifton, George just off Exit 62 from Interstate I-75. Experience this
quality hotel near the Georgia Agrirama, Abraham Baldwin Co ... *Click for
More Info<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/120467.html>
*

** <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/53075.html>

*Super 8 Tifton*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/53075.html>
1022 W 2nd St
Tifton, GA 31793
Rates Recently Found: ($49.99 - $49.99)
1 Star
Welcome to the Tifton Super 8 Easy access to I-75 and the entire Tifton area
Well appointed rooms include all amenities for leisure or business travel
Only half a mile from the Georgia Agrirama a ... *Click for More
Info<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/53075.html>
*

** <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/9366.html>

*Courtyard Tifton*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/9366.html>
814 West 7th Street, Exit 62 at Interstate 75
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($95.00 - $119.00)
2 Star
NEWLY RENOVATED ROOMS! Business and leisure travelers alike will find
comfort in the friendly and accommodating Courtyard Hotel Tifton. All 90 of
our spacious guest rooms have been newly renovated an ... *Click for More
Info <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/9366.html>*

** <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/83907.html>

*Fairfield Inn & Suites
Tifton*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/83907.html>
806 W. 7th St.
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($99.99 - $109.99)
2 Star
The now pet-friendly Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton Hotel offers the Best
Value in Tifton with deluxe accommodations and special treatment for all
guests. A prime location, new smoke-free policy, and u ... *Click for More
Info <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/83907.html>*

*View Photos*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/81523.html>

*Travelodge Tifton
GA*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/81523.html>
1103 King Road
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($49.99 - $54.99)
1 Star
We are located off I-75 at Ex. 63A. The Travelodge Tifton is the closest
hotel to the E. B. Hamilton Softball Complex, the GA Agrirama and ABAC
college. We offer a Complimentary Continental Breakfast, ... *Click for More
Info <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/81523.html>*

*View Photos*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/57034.html>

*Rodeway Inn Tifton*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/57034.html>
1409 Highway 82 West
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($52.99 - $52.99)
1 Star
Perfect stopover for travelers heading north or south. Great restaurants and
easy access to interstate. Pet limit: 2 pets per room/maximum 15 lbs. Pet
charge: 10.00 per pet per night. City - I-75 ... *Click for More
Info<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/57034.html>
*

*View Photos*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/12685.html>

*Econo Lodge Tifton*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/12685.html>
1025 West 2nd St
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($55.99 - $55.99)
1 Star
The Econo Lodge Tifton is conveniently located off of I-75 at Exit 63A. Stay
with us and start your day with a complimentary Bright Starts breakfast.
Enjoy wireless high-speed Internet access in all ... *Click for More
Info<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/12685.html>
*

*View Photos*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/127555.html>

*Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tifton,
GA*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/127555.html>
310 SOUTH VIRGINIA AVENUE
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($88.00 - $93.00)
2 Star
With its charming decor and comfortable amenities, the Country Inn & Suites
Tifton hotel provides ideal accommodations for both business and leisure
travelers. We provide you with all the comforts of ... *Click for More
Info<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/127555.html>
*

*View Photos*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/26649.html>

*Ramada Limited and Conference
Center*<http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/26649.html>
1211 Highway 82 West
Tifton, GA 31793
Rates Recently Found: ($54.99 - $59.99)
1 Star
Ramada Limited and Conference Center in Tifton GA is conveniently located
off I-75 at Exit 62. Agrirama Living History Museum and Historic Downtown
Tifton are within 1 mile of the Ramada Limited and C ... *Click for More
Info <http://www.roadsideamerica.com/hotels_motels/hotelinfo/26649.html>*
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Looking forward
to seeing you on the 20th!
Von

*Von G. Peavy*

*South Region *