From: <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 10:16 AM
Subject: CTAERN 3206 Tractors Information
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers: Thank you for your interest in CTAERN3206 - Advancements in Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Operation, Maintenance and Repair. I hope that we have designed a course that will be both challenging and enjoyable to you as well as useful to your Agriculture Education Program when you return home.
 The class will meet in room 133 of the Agriculture Science Building on the ABAC Campus located in Tifton, Georgia. (ABAC Map can be found at :  http://www.abac.edu/Menus/AFV.cfm  under visitors

AGENDA

CTAERN3206 Advancements in Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Operation, Maintenance and Repair

Monday 06/20/2011

1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Lecture-Discussion

3:00 PM - 3:15 PM Break

3:15 PM - 5:00 PM Lab/Hands-On Work

CTAERN3206 Advancements in Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Operation, Maintenance and Repair

Tuesday 06/21/2011

8:00 AM - 10:00 AM Lecture-Discussion

10:00 AM - 10:15 AM Break

10:15 AM - 12:00 PM Lab/Hands-On Work

12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Lunch

1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Lecture-Discussion

3:00 PM - 3:15 PM Break

3:15 PM - 5:00 PM Lab/Hands-On Work

CTAERN3206 Advancements in Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Operation, Maintenance and Repair

 Wednesday 06/22/2011

8:00 AM - 10:00 AM Lecture-Discussion

10:00 AM - 10:15 AM Break

10:15 AM - 12:00 PM Lab/Hands-On Work

12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Lunch

1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Lecture-Discussion

3:00 PM - 3:15 PM Break

3:15 PM - 5:00 PM Lab/Hands-On Work

CTAERN3206 Advancements in Tractor and Agricultural Machinery Operation, Maintenance and Repair

 Thursday 06/23/2011

8:00 AM - 10:00 AM Lecture-Discussion

10:00 AM - 10:15 AM Break

10:15 AM - 12:00 PM Lab/Hands-On Work

12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Lunch

1:00 PM - 3:00 PM Lecture-Discussion

3:00 PM - 3:15 PM Break

3:15 PM - 5:00 PM Lab/Hands-On Work

 Friday 06/24/2011

8:00 AM - 10:00 AM Lecture-Discussion

10:00 AM - 11:45 AM Lecture-Discussion
Dress should be casual work clothes, or bring coveralls- we will be doing labs. You should not need to bring any tools – they will be provided. You may want to bring a pair of safety glasses/ goggles for labs.

For your information the workshop participants are listed below. Below I have also attached a list of accommodations for your use. A map of Tifton with locations can be found at: http://communitylink.com/us/ga/tifton/map/city

 Tifton, GA Hotels

Choose dates of your desired stay and Get Rates to display currently available nightly rates.*

Comfort Inn & Suites Tifton
320 South Virginia Ave
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($85.00 - $115.00)
2 Star
This hotel offers the amenities of an upscale hotel at a mid-scale price. Relax from a long journey in one of the spacious rooms offering 32-inch televisions, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators ...
Click for More Info

Hilton Garden Inn Tifton
201 Boo Drive
Tifton, GA 31793
Rates Recently Found: ($109.52 - $149.00)
3 Star
The new Hilton Garden Inn Tifton hotel in Tifton Georgia is the newest hotel in Tifton and is ranked as one of Tifton*s most premier hotels. Stay at our hotel and experience our southern hospitality a ...
Click for More Info

Quality Inn Tifton
1104 King Rd.
Tifton, GA 31793
Rates Recently Found: ($59.99 - $94.99)
2 Star
Free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms. Free full hot breakfast with sausage-eggs-grits-waffles and more. Heated pool and hot tub. Exercise room and business center with on-line compute ...
Click for More Info

Holiday Inn TIFTON-I-75 (EXIT 62)
1208 HWY 82 W, PO BOX 1267
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($80.72 - $84.96)
2 Star
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Tifton, Georgia! Known as the 'Friendly City', Tifton is a community in South Georgia that truly exemplifies southern hospitality and comfort. Just off I-75 (Exit 62), we ar ...
Click for More Info

Days Inn Tifton
1199 Hwy 82 West
Tifton, GA 31793
Rates Recently Found: ($61.59 - $96.99)
2 Star
The Days Inn Tifton is located in the Friendly City, in South Georgia that truly exemplifies southern hospitality. This Chairmans Award winning hotel is conveniently located just off Interstate 75 at ...
Click for More Info

Hampton Inn Tifton
720 Hwy. 319 S.
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($78.20 - $78.20)
2 Star
The Hampton Inn Tifton hotel is located in a beautifully landscaped area along Interstate I-75 southeast of Tifton Georgia and next door to the Cracker Barrel. Local attractions nearby this Hampton I ...
Click for More Info

Microtel Inn and Suites Tifton I-75 Exit 62
196 Virginia Ave. S
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($60.48 - $79.90)
1 Star
The Microtel Inn and Suites Tifton is a comfortable, discount hotel in Tifton, George just off Exit 62 from Interstate I-75. Experience this quality hotel near the Georgia Agrirama, Abraham Baldwin Co ...
Click for More Info

Super 8 Tifton
1022 W 2nd St
Tifton, GA 31793
Rates Recently Found: ($49.99 - $49.99)
1 Star
Welcome to the Tifton Super 8 Easy access to I-75 and the entire Tifton area Well appointed rooms include all amenities for leisure or business travel Only half a mile from the Georgia Agrirama a ...
Click for More Info

Courtyard Tifton
814 West 7th Street, Exit 62 at Interstate 75
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($95.00 - $119.00)
2 Star
NEWLY RENOVATED ROOMS! Business and leisure travelers alike will find comfort in the friendly and accommodating Courtyard Hotel Tifton. All 90 of our spacious guest rooms have been newly renovated an ...
Click for More Info

Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton
806 W. 7th St.
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($99.99 - $109.99)
2 Star
The now pet-friendly Fairfield Inn & Suites Tifton Hotel offers the Best Value in Tifton with deluxe accommodations and special treatment for all guests. A prime location, new smoke-free policy, and u ...
Click for More Info

View Photos

Travelodge Tifton GA
1103 King Road
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($49.99 - $54.99)
1 Star
We are located off I-75 at Ex. 63A. The Travelodge Tifton is the closest hotel to the E. B. Hamilton Softball Complex, the GA Agrirama and ABAC college. We offer a Complimentary Continental Breakfast, ...
Click for More Info

View Photos

Rodeway Inn Tifton
1409 Highway 82 West
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($52.99 - $52.99)
1 Star
Perfect stopover for travelers heading north or south. Great restaurants and easy access to interstate. Pet limit: 2 pets per room/maximum 15 lbs. Pet charge: 10.00 per pet per night. City - I-75 ...
Click for More Info

View Photos

Econo Lodge Tifton
1025 West 2nd St
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($55.99 - $55.99)
1 Star
The Econo Lodge Tifton is conveniently located off of I-75 at Exit 63A. Stay with us and start your day with a complimentary Bright Starts breakfast. Enjoy wireless high-speed Internet access in all ...
Click for More Info

View Photos

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tifton, GA
310 SOUTH VIRGINIA AVENUE
Tifton, GA 31794
Rates Recently Found: ($88.00 - $93.00)
2 Star
With its charming decor and comfortable amenities, the Country Inn & Suites Tifton hotel provides ideal accommodations for both business and leisure travelers. We provide you with all the comforts of ...
Click for More Info

View Photos

Ramada Limited and Conference Center
1211 Highway 82 West
Tifton, GA 31793
Rates Recently Found: ($54.99 - $59.99)
1 Star
Ramada Limited and Conference Center in Tifton GA is conveniently located off I-75 at Exit 62. Agrirama Living History Museum and Historic Downtown Tifton are within 1 mile of the Ramada Limited and C ...
Click for More Info

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Looking forward to seeing you on the 20th
Von

Von G. Peavy

South Region

Area Mechanics Teacher