Teachers: I have attached a copy of the roster for the CTAERN 3233 Technical Update on Agricultural Electrification summer workshop that is scheduled for June 27 through June 30. Please check the roster if you have registered to confirm that you enrolled. If you have not registered there are still 5 slots available. Thank you for your interest in this workshop. I believe we have an informative workshop planned that will provide you with valuable information and skills that you can take back with you and implement into your instructional programs.

Below you will find the address for the Electrical Training Center as well as a link that will take you to directions for the training center from Athens. I have also provided information about the two closest hotels to the training center. You will not need to bring any tools or special equipment with you other than a pair of safety glasses and clothing appropriate for working in a agricultural mechanics laboratory setting.

Registration/check-in will be on Monday, June 27 from 9:00 am - 10:00 am  and the class will begin at 10:00.

Thanks, I look forward to seeing you on June 27.

Atlanta Electrical Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee
Electrical Training Center
6601 Bay Circle
Norcross, GA. 30071
Link: Driving Directions

Norcross Inn & Suites
6650 Bay Circle
Norcross, GA 30071
(770) 441-1999
norcrossinnandsuites.com

Towne Place Suites Atlanta Norcross/Peachtree Corners
6640 Bay Circle
Norcross, GA 30071
(770) 447-8446
--