CTAERN 3300 - Beef SAE Development

June 27th-29th, Georgia National Fairgrounds, Perry, GA

Content Information:
This workshop is now available for you to register online on CTAERN.org.  Please click the New workshop catalog and then choose agriculture listings.

This training will be held in conjunction with Beef School, so you will be able to learn hands on skills alongside students & you will be able to help students apply & practice the skills necessary for showing & working with beef cattle.

Instructors will include: Mr. Todd & Mrs. Holly Alford, Mr. Shawn Collins, Mrs. Carole Hicks-Knight, Mr. Kyle Knight, Mr. Billy Moss, Dr. Ronnie Silcox & Mr. Ryan Talton.

Lodging / Meals:
If you need lodging & meals - please contact me.  We will provide lodging & meals for anyone who is entered in Beef School, but you need to contact or e-mail me if you are interested in meals & lodging.

Please contact me with questions or more information.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher