Please see information on the Georgia National Fair.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karen Glasscock <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 10:14 AM
Subject: 2011 Georgia National Fair
To: Karen Glasscock <[log in to unmask]>

The 2011 Georgia National Fair Livestock show information is on our website

@ www.georgianationalfair.com go to the Livestock & Horse show tab and then

To Livestock Competitions.  Entries are Online Only and the entry deadline is Sept. 1.

Online entries will be available beginning July 15th

There is an Online Entry Worksheet for both the Junior shows and the Open shows.

These can be used to have all information needed when doing the online entries,

they can also be a copy to show advisors and teachers.

The Advisors Form is required by ALL Advisors/Teachers who have students showing, this

will serve as signature on entries, please mail or fax by the September 1 deadline.

Please pass this email on to all Advisors/Teachers/Exhibitors you may have in your contact list.

If you are on Facebook, go to the Georgia National Fair Livestock Show page and like the page.

I will post any updates or reminders as needed.

Thanks,

Karen Glasscock

Agricultural Program Coordinator

Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter

401 Larry Walker Pkwy

Perry, GA 31069

478-988-6524, Fax 478-988-6526

Georgia National Fair