Teachers,

I am pleased to announce that Mr. Alan Nasworthy will be joining the State Agricultural Education Staff as the Camp Manager at Camp John Hope. Mr. Nasworthy has been the Agriculture teacher at Locust Grove High school in Henry County for two years.  In his first year he was named teacher of the year for Locust Grove High and he was the runner-up for the Georgia Agriscience teacher of the year this year. He has many years of camp counselor experience and has the knowledge to develop some outstanding educational programs. I am confident you will some great activities planned at CJH in the very near future. Mr. Nasworthy will begin his duties on July 1st. I hope you will join me in welcoming him to this new role.

Please contact Mr. Nasworthy if you like to use CJH for you officer training this summer or fall.  There are two newly renovated cabins, a new low element leadership course and a paint ball course built this summer by the Agriculture Education Mechanics team with the help from several teachers and students.  Please contact Allen Nasworthy or Norman Gay to back your reservations.

Thank you.

--
Todd Teasley
Director